Sunflower Microgreen Salsa Verde
Author: Hillery Farrell
Recipe type: Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, Raw
Bursting with spicy flavor, this popular sunflower microgreen based salsa tastes extremely fresh and is also highly nutritious. Treat your body and your taste buds at the same time! We dare you to try to stop eating it!
- 16oz Sunflower microgreens pureed
- 6-8 Tomatillos
- 1 medium Onion chopped
- ¼ bunch Cilantro chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Lime juice
- 2 Jalapeno peppers chopped (do not remove seeds)
- 7 Serrano peppers chopped (do not remove seeds)
- Combine ingredients in food processor or blender and pulse until all ingredients are finely chopped and mixed.
- Allow to sit overnight and drain excess liquid. (reuse or compost liquid)
- Serve with chips.